Monday, June 7, 2010

In 7 weeks we will be parents!!

33 weeks has finally arrived. Its been easy other then my husband not being here to experience the weeks with me. Keeping him involved hasn't been the easiest task but I am doing my best. My heart breaks knowing how bad he wants to be home with me. He is a such a good man and I know if he was home he wouldn't miss one doctor appointment, would baby shop anytime I wanted him to, he would help me pick things for her room and the gear we want so I guess what I'm saying is I'm a lucky girl to have him.
Tenleys room is about done. I have been nesting a lot lately. I washed all her clothes, sheets, towels. folded everything a few times over lol. Her cradle is finish and in the room agh feels good to say that it wasn't a simple project. Just one very important thing missing... we need Daddy home.

0 comments: